My boy is ready for crayons & blank paper (no coloring books in this house). After pining for these crayon rocks, I may fight against vacation-brain jetlag & try making some with the abundance of wax from a friendly beekeeper in Mum's neighborhood.
- 1 part grated soap (we think Dr. B's)
- 1 part beeswax, also grated
- food-safe pigment
- Melt beeswax in double boiler. Add grated soap & stir until soap melts & mixture is smooth.
- Color the mixture with food-safe pigment, such as c
- Pour into lubricated silicon molds. After testing the crayon, it can be melted again and more pigment added.