image via girlontheles
- 4 cups rolled oats (not quick)
- 1.5 cup raw almonds
- .5 cup raw sunflower seeds
- .75 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 2 Tbsp each flax & sesame seeds (grind to get full nutritive value from flax)
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon
- .5 cup melted coconut oil
- .25 cup agave syrup (or honey)
- .25 cup brown sugar
- .25 cup leftover wassail
- dried fruit you love (my beloved combo is blueberries & figs)
- In large bowl, combine the oats through to the cinnamon. Add in the remaining ingredients & stir until evenly combined.
- Spread granola evenly onto 2 large baking sheets, glass pans or stoneware & bake in a 300F oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- Cool, add dried fruit & store in a tightly lidded container.